Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The dark side of the force is more powerful Luke!

Yes, I have joined the Fonality team as the Sr. Product Manager for trixbox. I am extremely excited about the Fonality vision and direction and couldn't think of a better opportunity. I will admit I was wondering what they were up to when they announced they had aquired the trixbox project and after several very lengthy talks with the power-that-be there, I decided that they were going to do what they say they are going to do. The trixbox project is going to live on as an open source application platform to enable users to quickly bring solid, reliable systems to the market. This is an exciting time for the industry and I am very happy to be with a company that is moving in the right direction.

Link: Fonality - trixbox

1 Comments:

Blogger Lincoln Madison said...

Primus Business telecommunications plan Business telecommunications carriers bring out new plans all the time. Some of these Primus Business telecommunications plans may be more suitable for your own business than the plans that you are on currently.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home